Q. Do you charge/bill for pre-orders when the order is placed or on release date?
A. Once your order has been placed, we will take payment from your account within 24hrs.
Q. My payment was declined. I thought you didn't charge right away...?
A. While we do not bill you right away, the pre-authorisation charge requires the full amount to be available. Another reason your card might be declined is because there may be an error with your billing address. Please make sure that your billing address matches with the information registered with your credit card.
Q. Which countries qualify for a VAT free purchase price?
A. The following countries qualify:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
If you live outside of the EU, please select either ‘AUS / NZ (Export)’ or ‘NON EU (Export)’ on the ‘Game Pack Language / Region’ selector when placing your pre-order or ordering to enable a VAT free price.
Please note that we are not able to sell VAT free products within the EU. Any orders placed with VAT free pricing selected, with a shipping or billing address within the EU, will be cancelled within 7-days of placing the order.
Q. How do ensure the safe arrival of my goods?
Please follow these steps:
- Standard Shipping: If you have selected standard shipping, please be aware if your delivery fails, your item will be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 5 days before being returned to the Aksys Europe Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, please track your item online using the instructions provided here or contact us via the following contact page: Contact us for further information. If your item has been returned to us you may be required to pay for subsequent delivery attempts.
- International Courier: If you have selected International Courier shipping, please be aware if the delivery fails more than twice, your item may be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 3 days before being returned to the Aksys Europe Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, track your item online. Please leave your telephone number in the shipping address upon checkout. Some courier services, such as DPD, may attempt to call you to arrange a convenient delivery time. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for the cost of shipping again
Typical Causes of Delivery Failures are:
1. No contact telephone number provided to Aksys Europe with the order (this means the courier cannot call you to arrange delivery at a convenient time).
2. Delivery Address provided does not have enough detail for the courier to find your premise.
3. There is no one available at the premises to sign and accept the item from the courier.
Q. Will you restock your Limited Edition sets?
A. Unfortunately, we will not be reprinting or re-manufacturing our Limited Edition sets. We have to decide on a certain quantity and start manufacturing many months before the release date. Because of this and the spirit of "Limited Editions," we won't be restocking any Limited Editions.
Q. What happens if there's an issue with my payment?
A. If we are unable to bill your order, it will not be cancelled. Instead, your order will be placed on hold and we will promptly contact you. However, if we do not hear back from you after several attempts to contact you, then your order may be cancelled. We won't be able to process or ship your order until the payment issue is resolved, but as long as your order is on hold, your items will stay reserved for you.
Q. What if I want to cancel my pre-order?
A. If you need to cancel your order, you can do so by either emailing us on the following contact page: Contact us and we will be able to do that for you. Please note that you cannot cancel your order within a week before the release date. In the instance that you no longer want the item within this time, please follow the returns guidelines.
Q. I ordered another product along with my pre-order. Will I receive this product before my pre-order releases/ships?
A. Orders are only shipped out once all of the items ordered are available to be shipped. That means that any item you order with your preorder will be reserved for you and shipped out once your preorder is available. If you would like to receive non-preorder items as soon as possible, we ask that you place those items in a separate order.
Q. What should I do if I am having trouble tracking my order?
A. If you are struggling to track your order visit our tracking information page for more help.
Q. What happens if I want to swap items in my order?
A. We are unable to swap items in an already existing order, even when they are of equal price. In order to swap, we will need to cancel the existing order so that you may re-purchase the desired items.